International Conference of Adults Learning Mathematics (ALM24)
All hands on math! At the 24th International Conference of Adults Learning Mathematics (ALM24).
ALM24 will be held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, from July 2nd to July 5th, 2017. Albeda College is host to this event.
ALM24 is a catalyst for the development and dissemination of theory, research, and best practices in the learning of mathematics by adults; providing identity for the profession; and internationally promoting and sharing knowledge of adults mathematics learning for the public benefit.
The focus of this three day international conference will be on several international themes in mathematics and numeracy education for (young) adults.
Conference themes are:
- Examples of inspiring and practical mathematical activities for adults
- Mathematics in and for the workplace
- Future Trends in Adults Learning Mathematics
- Mathematical APPlications for Adult Education
- Critical Mathematics in a Post-Truth Era
For CINOP Advies Rinske Stelwagen is part of the local Organising Committee. Other members are Suzanne Verveer, Kooske Franken, Lydia Kist (all Albeda) and Kees Hoogland (SLO).
For more information and registration: www.alm-online.net